Online voting begins February 19, 2019, and ends at Noon EST, on April 16, 2019.
!! DON’T FORGET TO VOTE !!
Illinois Chapter – IAAI
The Illinois Chapter of the International Association of Arson Investigators website is designed to keep our membership informed about the latest news in our organization.
Thanks to our Chapter Sponsors!
Training and tools
- Contact Information for all the Zone Directors and Board of Directors.
- Training information including registration forms.
- Training Kits
- Membership Information and by-laws.
- Links to other organizations.
- Make sure to sign up for our electronic newsletter below and check our special announcements.
UPCOMING TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
The Indiana Chapter will be hosting an Expert Witness class on February 22, 23, and 24, 2019, in Terre Haute, IN. If you are in your final stages of applying for your CFI, this is a must-have class. Spaces fill quickly, so please complete the attached registration and return to email@example.com. If you have any questions, Steve can be reached at 260-450-1022. Here is a link to their registration FORM.
FREE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Arson Hotline and Response Criteria
Law enforcement and the fire service can request an Arson Investigator and/or K-9 Team, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at
An OSFM Arson Investigator should be called when:
- There is a death or serious injury.
- The property involved incurs a large dollar loss.
- The property involved is state property, federal property, or school property.
- Local authorities have determined the cause to be suspicious or incendiary.
- Local authorities cannot determine the cause and/or origin of the fire.
- Conducting the investigation by local authorities may be or could be considered a conflict of interest.
- Other unusual circumstances exist.
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our board members will respond to you as soon as possible
Illinois Chapter IAAI PO Box 1257 Batavia, IL 60510