Terrence Hoyle Northern Zone Conference
May 3 – 4, Medinah Banquets, Addison, Illinois
More info and registration coming soon
2018 Annual Training Conference
September 16 – 19
Illinois Chapter – IAAI
The Illinois Chapter of the International Association of Arson Investigators website is designed to keep our membership informed about the latest news in our organization.
Thanks to our Chapter Sponsors!
Training and tools
- Contact Information for all the Zone Directors and Board of Directors.
- Training information including registration forms.
- Training Kits
- Membership Information and by-laws.
- Links to other organizations.
- Make sure to sign up for our electronic newsletter below and check our special announcements.
UPCOMING TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
– Mark your Calendars –
IFSI Fire Investigation Modules 2018
Go to IFSI Fire Investigation Module schedule, click HERE
Fire & Arson Investigation Program – OSFM in Springfield
Mod -2 March- 19-23
Mod-3 April 2-6
Fire & Arson Investigation Program – Limestone FPO
Module 1 Feb 17 & 18/ 24 & 25
Module 2 Mar 1 O & 11 I 17 & 18
Module 3 April 14 & 15 /21 & 22
Fire & Arson Investigation Program – NIPSTA
Module 1 Apr 23-27, 2018
Module 2 May 7-11, 2018
Module 3 May 21-25, 2018
Fire & Arson Investigation Program – IFSI
Module 1 Jul 23-27, 2018
Module 2 Aug 6-10, 2018
Module 3 Aug 20-24, 2018
Fire & Arson Investigation Program – Orland Park
Module 1 Sept 17-21, 2018
Module 2 Oct 1-5, 2018
Module3 Oct15-1 9, 2018
Fire & Arson Investigation Program – NIPSTA I Chicago
Module 1 Oct 8-12, 2018
Module 2 Oct 22-26, 2018
Module 3 Nov 5-9, 2018
Will, Cook, Grundy County Fire Investigation Task Force
Annual Fire & Arson Investigation Training Conference
March 5th through March 8, 2018
For more info, click HERE
CIFIA ANNUAL TRAINING CONFERENCE
February 16-18, 2018
Click HERE for the Flyer
YOUTH FIRESETTER INTERVENTION CLASSES
For more info, click HERE for the OSFM webpage
Feb 6th Rockford ( Train the Trainer)
Feb 22/23 Bloomington (Interventionist Class)
April 10/11 Naperville (Interventionist Class)
May 8/9 Rock Island (Interventionist Class)
OAKLAND COUNTY(MI) ASSOCIATION OF ARSON & FIRE INVESTIGATORS, INC.
46th Annual Origin and Cause Seminar
May 3-4 Click HERE for the flyer and registration form
FREE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Arson Hotline and Response Criteria
Law enforcement and the fire service can request an Arson Investigator and/or K-9 Team, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at
An OSFM Arson Investigator should be called when:
- There is a death or serious injury.
- The property involved incurs a large dollar loss.
- The property involved is state property, federal property, or school property.
- Local authorities have determined the cause to be suspicious or incendiary.
- Local authorities cannot determine the cause and/or origin of the fire.
- Conducting the investigation by local authorities may be or could be considered a conflict of interest.
- Other unusual circumstances exist.