Stay Informed, stay involved.
Thank you to the IAAI Membership for sticking with us as we pivot and navigate the Covid-19 training procedures as we are looking forward to a successful 2021!
Your board is reviewing all avenues of training and looking forward to a Fall 2021 Annual training conference.
2021 Board Members
Please take some time and become familiar with your board members and feel free to contact us (above) at any time.
President Greg Vespa
1st Vice President Jason Mardirosian
2nd Vice President Cory Reeves
Treasurer Mike Cosentino
Secretary Tim Morris Jr.
UPCOMING TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Illinois Chapter – IAAI
The Illinois Chapter of the International Association of Arson Investigators website is designed to keep our membership informed about the latest news in our organization.
Thanks to our Chapter Sponsors!
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
Training and tools
- Contact Information for all the Zone Directors and Board of Directors.
- Training information including registration forms.
- Training Kits
- Membership Information and by-laws.
- Links to other organizations.
- Make sure to sign up for our electronic newsletter below and check our special announcements.
FREE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Arson Hotline and Response Criteria
Law enforcement and the fire service can request an Arson Investigator and/or K-9 Team, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at
An OSFM Arson Investigator should be called when:
- There is a death or serious injury.
- The property involved incurs a large dollar loss.
- The property involved is state property, federal property, or school property.
- Local authorities have determined the cause to be suspicious or incendiary.
- Local authorities cannot determine the cause and/or origin of the fire.
- Conducting the investigation by local authorities may be or could be considered a conflict of interest.
- Other unusual circumstances exist.
Tier 1 Sponsors
Tier 2 Sponsors
Hazard, Keefe & Leene
Tier 3 Sponsors
Tier 4 Sponsors
Tier 5 Sponsors
HELP US RAISE FUNDS AND PREVENT BURNS WITH THE FIRE SAFETY ALLIANCE AT CAMP “I AM ME”
A special and unforgettable one-week camp experience for children and teenagers who have experienced injuries from burns. Through the generosity of donors, supporters, and volunteers, the IFSA offers this camping opportunity at no-cost to campers; including lodging, meals, activities, and transportation to and from camp (YMCA Camp Duncan – Ingleside, IL).
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our board members will respond to you as soon as possible
Illinois Chapter IAAI PO Box 4155 Rockford, IL 61110