March 9-12, 2020
Northern Illinois Fire and Arson Training Conference
Brought to you by the combined efforts of the
Illinois Chapter IAAI Terrence Hoyle Northern Zone Conference
and the Will, Cook, Grundy County Fire Investigation Task Force
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW!
SAVE THE DATES
February 21-23, 2020 → Central Illinois Fire Investigator Association Annual Training Conference
Check out the Conference Flyer HERE
May 7-8, 2020 → Buxton/Mazzone Southern Zone Training Conference –
August 20, 2020 → Terrence Hoyle Memorial Golf Open – New Location –
Hughes Creek Golf Club, Elburn, Illinois
September 21-24, 2020 → Annual Training Conference, NEW LOCATION!!
Par-A-Dice Hotel and Casino, East Peoria, Illinois
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Terrence Hoyle Memorial Golf Open!!
Illinois IAAI Chapter President John Knapp presented an award to Steve Hoyle and Mike Deckelmann for their many years of raising money for “Camp I Am Me” Burn Camp for Kids.
Pictured L-R are Craig Burgess, Secretary Illinois Chapter IAAI, John Knapp, President Illinois Chapter IAAI, Mike Deckelmann, Steve Hoyle, and Chris Ward, IAAI Director
UPCOMING TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Illinois Chapter – IAAI
The Illinois Chapter of the International Association of Arson Investigators website is designed to keep our membership informed about the latest news in our organization.
Thanks to our Chapter Sponsors!
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
Training and tools
- Contact Information for all the Zone Directors and Board of Directors.
- Training information including registration forms.
- Training Kits
- Membership Information and by-laws.
- Links to other organizations.
- Make sure to sign up for our electronic newsletter below and check our special announcements.
FREE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Arson Hotline and Response Criteria
Law enforcement and the fire service can request an Arson Investigator and/or K-9 Team, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at
An OSFM Arson Investigator should be called when:
- There is a death or serious injury.
- The property involved incurs a large dollar loss.
- The property involved is state property, federal property, or school property.
- Local authorities have determined the cause to be suspicious or incendiary.
- Local authorities cannot determine the cause and/or origin of the fire.
- Conducting the investigation by local authorities may be or could be considered a conflict of interest.
- Other unusual circumstances exist.
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our board members will respond to you as soon as possible
Illinois Chapter IAAI PO Box 1257 Batavia, IL 60510