The Board of Directors for the Illinois IAAI Chapter met on Thursday, July 30, 2020, to decide the fate of this year’s Annual Training Conference. After careful consideration, the Chapter’s Board of Directors and Officers decided to cancel this year’s Annual Training Conference. Please click HERE to read 1st VP Vespa’s letter to the membership. Next year is the 50th Anniversary of our Chapter’s founding, so keep an eye peeled for details.
UPCOMING TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Illinois Chapter – IAAI
The Illinois Chapter of the International Association of Arson Investigators website is designed to keep our membership informed about the latest news in our organization.
Thanks to our Chapter Sponsors!
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
Training and tools
- Contact Information for all the Zone Directors and Board of Directors.
- Training information including registration forms.
- Training Kits
- Membership Information and by-laws.
- Links to other organizations.
- Make sure to sign up for our electronic newsletter below and check our special announcements.
FREE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Arson Hotline and Response Criteria
Law enforcement and the fire service can request an Arson Investigator and/or K-9 Team, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at
An OSFM Arson Investigator should be called when:
- There is a death or serious injury.
- The property involved incurs a large dollar loss.
- The property involved is state property, federal property, or school property.
- Local authorities have determined the cause to be suspicious or incendiary.
- Local authorities cannot determine the cause and/or origin of the fire.
- Conducting the investigation by local authorities may be or could be considered a conflict of interest.
- Other unusual circumstances exist.
Tier 1 Sponsors
Tier 2 Sponsors
Hazard, Keefe & Leene
Tier 3 Sponsors
Tier 4 Sponsors
Tier 5 Sponsors
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our board members will respond to you as soon as possible
Illinois Chapter IAAI PO Box 1257 Batavia, IL 60510