Thank you to everyone, who attended and/or helped at the 2018 Annual Training Conference!
Northern Zone Conference March 18-19, 2019
Southern Zone Conference April 29-30, 2019
Illinois Chapter – IAAI
The Illinois Chapter of the International Association of Arson Investigators website is designed to keep our membership informed about the latest news in our organization.
Thanks to our Chapter Sponsors!
Training and tools
- Contact Information for all the Zone Directors and Board of Directors.
- Training information including registration forms.
- Training Kits
- Membership Information and by-laws.
- Links to other organizations.
- Make sure to sign up for our electronic newsletter below and check our special announcements.
UPCOMING TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
IFSI Fire Investigation Modules
Click HERE for the IFSI Fire Investigation Module schedule.
Fire & Arson Investigation Program – Orland Park
Module 1 Sept 17-21, 2018
Module 2 Oct 1-5, 2018
Module3 Oct15-1 9, 2018
Fire & Arson Investigation Program – NIPSTA I Chicago
Module 1 Oct 8-12, 2018
Module 2 Oct 22-26, 2018
Module 3 Nov 5-9, 2018
FREE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Arson Hotline and Response Criteria
Law enforcement and the fire service can request an Arson Investigator and/or K-9 Team, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at
An OSFM Arson Investigator should be called when:
- There is a death or serious injury.
- The property involved incurs a large dollar loss.
- The property involved is state property, federal property, or school property.
- Local authorities have determined the cause to be suspicious or incendiary.
- Local authorities cannot determine the cause and/or origin of the fire.
- Conducting the investigation by local authorities may be or could be considered a conflict of interest.
- Other unusual circumstances exist.
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our board members will respond to you as soon as possible
Illinois Chapter IAAI PO Box 1257 Batavia, IL 60510